Tuesday, July 22, 2008

CHECK IT OUT!!!

Ok.......if you're in the mood for one of those laugh out loud moments then click HERE and enjoy!!! I promise to NEVER make fun of Jim's dancing again..........EVER!

Prepare yourself........careful not to drink any carbonated beverages while watching. That stuff never feels very good getting shot out of your nose in a fit of laughter!!! :-)

4 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Oh, Cheryl...I needed to spend 5 uncomfortable minutes of my time watching that squirrely man. You know, I actually remember that video from the 80s, I guess when we had MTV. There are no words. No words. The comments there were hilarious.

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

I knew you would enjoy that!!!

Jim and I watched it together today and we both were rolling with laughter! WOW

Anonymous said...

one room, one man, one ripped shirt. Who OK'd that to be relased?

imlikable said...

Did anyone else notice that the director of that video was - Kenny Ortega. He's the High School Musical choreographer guy! Perhaps our kids will get the same amusement out of those videos someday. Now that I think about it...the Zac Ephron video on the golf course is quite disturbing....