Ok, so this is my blog and I can talk about whatever I want to right? Even if it is embarrassing? Well, I've already made my confession here before so now it's time to get to the point.
Once again, I'm enthralled with The Bachelorette and after last nights show......I'm just absolutely PRO-JESSE!!! He is just the coolest dude EVER (as my brother would say) and it's about time this smutty and empty TV show has someone with massive amounts of character in them.
FINALLY
But question is......will she pick him? She'd be crazy not to. GO JESSE!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
GO JESSE
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm hooked, too. Sometimes I'm just entertained (sickened?) by how silly and stupid women can be. Other times I see what appears to be real romance. Who cares? We all like fairytales. We're women.
I like the three who are left and have no idea who might be my favorite. Jesse did come across great last night.
Let's make a deal: You don't call me during the show and I won't call you!
Love you, my Cheryl.
Mama Peggy,
First of all, you don't now how AWESOME it is to see you in my comments box. Promise me you won't go give us anymore scares like you did, OK?? NOT COOL! I'm just so thankful your are here and back to blogging. :-)
I love your deal and you're on. I'm just glad to hear someone of your caliber has weaknesses like my own. Makes me feel WAAAAY better!
Love you too my sweet Mama Peggy!!!
AND WHO WON!!! YEA!!!!!!
Angie
Post a Comment