My big bad Bro is turing the ripe old age of 36 today...........WOW.......I remember when my Uncle David turned 36 and I thought that was OLD!!! :-) Sorry Chris!
Luckily, you still have the spunk and wit of an 18 year old. Let's take this time to reminisce on what has so far been an extraordinary life!
Boy.....isn't this picture the postage stamp of a happy childhood!! Perhaps I was just put off by his "studliness". Maybe he was just uncomfortable in those high wated jeans. OUCH!And below is and example of what 30 - some odd years can do to a person. BEWARE!!!



Happy Birthday Brother!!!!





.jpg)



7 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!!!! Don't see you much or talk to you often like I should however I have some great memories growing up with you and cherish them all... I love you very much and wish you a excellent day full of complete spoiledness!!!! Love ya!
Angie
Happy Birthday Chris - Enjoy your special day.
Bev & Jim H
WOO HOO!!! Making it over the hump towards the big 4-0! :-) That's so the new 20's... I smell a few more BBQs this summer!!! Enjoy your day!
T&T
Happy Birthday, Chris! In your defense, you had to grow up around way too many girls. You had no chance of normality!!! Enjoy your day and live it up!
Great pictures! I can see where Tryg, Matt, and MJ come from! Hopefully, Lisa will have better luck minimizing the boy's 'un-studley' pictures! Dennis and I are so proud that you're our 'other' handsome, very smart son. Best wishes for many, many more birthdays!!! Lisa chose welll! LOL, Mom and Dad A
Hi There Chris all the way from Boone, NC. You are Special and we love you. Hope you have a great day. We loved the photos brought back a lot of memories. God Bless you on your special day. Aunt Margie and Uncle Jerome.
Oh, man, those are some AWESOME pics! And, I know who your little girl is going to look like when she grows up! Spitting image!
And, I don't care what that shirt says, braces are NOT beautiful. But whatever made you feel better! :)
Hope you had a fun day, Chris!
Post a Comment