Today (June 4th) is my good friend Tatyana's birthday and I hate the fact that we're across the continent and not able to partake in cake batter (or cookie dough) ice cream together. We'll make up for it when we get back - I PROMISE!!
I remember first meeting Tatyana and her husband Tait (who is one of Jim's co-workers) at large dinner party one night at Buca's. We had just had Kellyn, were new to the area and in desperate need of some very cool adult friends. I distinctly remember talking to Jim that evening about how cool they were and how I hoped and prayed we would get the chance to become better friends with them. Well, our prayers were answered 10 fold for both Jim and I.
I remember first meeting Tatyana and her husband Tait (who is one of Jim's co-workers) at large dinner party one night at Buca's. We had just had Kellyn, were new to the area and in desperate need of some very cool adult friends. I distinctly remember talking to Jim that evening about how cool they were and how I hoped and prayed we would get the chance to become better friends with them. Well, our prayers were answered 10 fold for both Jim and I.
Tatyana has an abundant amount of energy (and that's coming from ME), a fellow outdoor enthusiast, and is always up for anything! She's always got a smile on her face and there's usually some sort of laughing w/in minutes of us being together.
We always look forward to our T & T time (which try to make weekly), whether it's taking the pups to the lake, going for a good hike, or just chilling outside over some good grub. Most always, there's yummy food (or ICE CREAM) involved which just makes things even better (if that's possible)!
We're REALLY looking forward to October when we will be welcoming their new little boy (first kiddo) to the mix. I'm sure Kellyn and Kaitlin will have fun breaking him in on how to hang with the gang - furry and all! Things always get interesting when kids are involved and between the 4 of us adults..........our little "group" keeps getting bigger!!! :-)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday! More energy than Cheryl? Oh, man.
Cheryl, I hope you are having fun in the East! Ah, so close yet still so far from me. :( I'm sure those girls are getting some good spoiling...will be time for grandma-detox when you return home! ;)
Post a Comment