So over the weekend, we took the girls to this "Party in the Park" festival (sorry, no pics - I forgot my camera!! Can you believe it?) which involved tons of family activities, yummy vendor food and a way cool reggae band.
After an hour of so of feeding the ducks, jumping and sliding at the bouncy house and visiting the petting zoo, we finally sat down to eat. After downing our veggie burgers and cheeto's (really healthy huh?) Jim mysteriously disappeared. No biggie........me and the girls just hung out together and danced to the music. Have I mentioned how much my girls LOOOOVE to dance to music? It's CRAZY!
Anyhow, moments later Jim returned and in each hand was a ICE CREAM!! Of course, this stopped Kellyn in her tracks. Jim got one for him and Kellyn to share and then one for me and Kaitlin to share. Poor Jim got the short end of the stick there b/c that girl wasn't letting go of that ice cream. In fact.......for the next 10 minutes she sat there next to me quietly focused on eating every bite of that yummy treat.
I finally looked down at her and she looked up at me..........chocolate and sprinkles all over her face and she said: "Mmmm........this is tasty".
Jim and I just about lost it. It was just too funny that I had to share.
Hope your weekend was fabulous!!! California is just up in flames so other than our park adventure, we stuck close to the house and stayed indoors. Summer is definitely here!!!
Monday, June 23, 2008
A Little Cuteness
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment