Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tame the Mane

We finally did it.......Kellyn finally got her 1st haircut. And thank goodness it all took place w/out a single tear. Granted......it took a cartoon, a cool car, a lollipop and bubbles for that to happen but still, SUCCESS!!


This hair "stylist" was a speed demon and I don't know how she did it with Kell's head bobbing around all over the place. Worth every penny.


So now we have our keepsake pieces of Kell's gold locks to keep forever. Makes me want to cry!










P.S. This was the girls this morning during breakfast. Kaitlin in her little makeshift "snuggler" (a.k.a. beanbag) with her morning milk while Kellyn "helped" me make breakfast in the kitchen. What a ham!


3 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

So cute! Don't you love those whistle-n-bell salons for kids? I think Clayton and I are going to attempt to cut Callan's toupe...it's getting outta control.

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

But boy do you pay for it? I thought Jim's eyes were going to pop out when he went to pay. Obviously, Jim hasn't paid much for a haircut in like.......I don't know.....36 years!

And don't cut little man's hair!!! I just love that hairdo he has going on! Definately one of a kind!

Natalie said...

It's time for the boys' hairs to be cut, too. But, I hate taking them! It seems too expensive for something so fast!