Well, it appears Kaitlin has a "new man" in her life.........and he's tall, dark and handsome. Granted, he's got one freaky smile but she seems to like him so what can we say!
Kellyn's lovey was/is Lambie and now Kaitlin has Mr.Monkey to shower with affection. SO CUTE! Guess I better go get a back-up in case something happens to this little guy. :-)
Friday, February 1, 2008
Lovey Dovey
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well Kaitlin takes right after her Auntie Karen who had a monkey named Honey who was repaired time and time again until there was nothing left to repair. Better get a couple of spares while you can.
Bev
Isn't fun to see what the kids gravitate to? Kaitlin looks so big in that pic! Can't believe it...are you going to want a banner for her birthday???
How funny about Aunt Karen! Genetics is a wierd thing! I'm hoping Pottery Barn still has them, I'm planning on TRYING to go tomorrow......see if the kids co-operate with that plan.
And Angela, yes.....Kaitlin is looking HUGE to us these days too. Must be all that eating she's doing. These kids definately got my appetite!! Where did my baby go??? I'm sure you are thinking the same thing about Callan! I'm just in love with that little boy of yours (well - all you kids of course).
As fot the birthday banner......are you offering? I mean, HELLO??? My house is dripping with Angela art, I'm obviously a big fan!!! :-)
Post a Comment