Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Why I Love My Husband


Let me count the ways. Since today is "Love" day and it's the 14th, I'll go over the top 14 things I love about Jim! Now, don't get me wrong.....it' s not always roses and butterflies around here, but who wants to live like that all the time? How boring! A little bit of "spice" is good for any healthy relationship. There's nothing wrong with individuality shining through a committed relationship - in fact, that's ideal in my book! I LOVE YOU JIM!!!!



  1. He's beyond loyal and dependable

  2. Most trustworthy person I've ever met

  3. Always puts me and the girls first

  4. Actually puts thought into his gift-buying

  5. He's an adventurer

  6. SUPER silly.....I LOVE THAT. Laughter is the way to a woman's heart (at least mine)

  7. He takes his physical health very seriously and is in excellent shape

  8. Excellent work ethic and is top-notch at everything he does

  9. Always suprises me in some way or another

  10. Has the biggest heart I've ever seen. Compassion is a very attractive trait on a man!

  11. He's the epitome of "awesomeness" to both Kellyn and Kaitlin (and Chase and Xena)

  12. Has the most random ways of making me laugh

  13. He's our protector

  14. He truly is the best father and husband I've ever seen! Seeing him with the girls has made me love him in a whole new way.......and it's incredible!

Don't believe me.......check it our for yourself! Below is a video I just can't help but post. Before leaving to go to work, I was cleaning up from dinner the other night while he took the girls in to start their bath. As I was washing the dishes, I heard him singing songs from "The Wiggles" with the girls and they were just LOVING it! And all of you people who are parents, I guarantee you know who The Wiggles are. Fortunately, the camera was right there in front of me so I snuck in there to capture the fun times being had by a daddy and his 2 little monsters. I couldn't show my face since I knew that ruin the fun, but you can use your imagination with the audio.


What you DON'T see is Jim getting up and running after me full throttle as soon as he sees what I'm doing. Luckily I talked him into NOT deleting this from the camera, convincing him it was such a special moment he'll look back fondly on in about 20 years. What a sucker!!!


Part of the plea bargain was my vague promise not to post it on the blog........OOPS! Sorry Jim, I'm not nearly as trustworthy as you!!! :-) A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, and besides....everyones going to love it. Don't worry, you haven't tarnished your "macho" image by singing The Wiggles with the girls. On the contrary, I think your sexier than ever!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok you made me cry!!!! What a precious video. He is a special guy and those 2 little girls are the sweetest. And you're the best for sharing the video with us. Don't tell Jim but a lot of people saw the video this morning and loved it. Bev

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

I knew you would love and appreciate it Beverly!!