Saturday, December 29, 2007

Rainy Day

Today was crummy.....downright crummy! It was very cold, rainy and just "blah". We wanted to head to the mountains and enjoy all the new fresh falling snow but didn't want to get stranded since I had to work tonight so we decided to stick closer to home.

Instead, we decided to drag Chris and Lisa (and boys) to Johnny's Amazing Pizza (it's like Chuckee Cheese on steroids) so the kids could let out some majorly pent up energy. And that they did!


First thing on the agenda...food and ice cream. Most important, right?








Next.....games, and rides. You heard me..........rides. This place actually has a bowling alley, bumper cars and a small roller coaster INSIDE! It's crazy!


Tryg was so proud, he had finally reached the height to ride the roller coaster all by himself!! (sigh) - makes Aunt Cheryl proud and sad all at the same time.








Kellyn was ALMOST big enough to ride this with her cousins, but for now....she just had to watch and laugh along.














**To Music**

"We're going on a trip on our favorite rocket ship, headed to the skies....Little Einsteins"









I know I know.......I need to get out more! But for you parents out there who let you kids watch Little Einsteins, I'm sure you were humming along. ;-)



Even Kaitlin got a "ride" of her own!





4 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

I love that kid coming in to bop Kaitlin at the end (Matt?). What a fun place! Looks like it is much better than Chuck E. Cheese!

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Oh yeah........that's Matt! All Matt!!!

These little girls don't stand a chance with all this testosterone around. ;-)

Anonymous said...

So funny about Tryg riding by himself, Jude rode the Shockwave at 6-flags this year and he wanted to ride it 5 times because he's 5 and because his sisters couldn't ride it.

Baylee calls Chuck E. Cheese - Chuck E Jesus. I think Ned Flanders (on the Simpsons) should open a pizza place and name it that.

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Baylee......what a doll baby! And leave it to you to add my first "Simpsons" based comment!! GOOD JOB RANDEE