Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Photogenic Gene?

Is there such a thing? If so....then my brother DEFINITELY doesn't have it!!!


FOR EXAMPLE:

We had a fabulous time at a downtown Christmas festival this past weekend and thought we would celebrate the moment with a nice picture of all of us together.


I mean, C'mon.....what is going through my brothers mind at this moment in time? HELLO??? Can anyone say "deer in the headlight" or is it just me!!?? Poor Lisa!


Let me support my claim with a little photo collage from the many "non-photogenic faces of Chris" over the past years........then you be the judge!





And my all time 2 favorites.........my inspiration for writing this blog (drum roll please.....)



TA DA







There you have it......my goofball brother and his "attractive" side!! Thank goodness he thinks blogging is stupid and something only bored people do (hello??? Cheryl bored???) so he'll never even see this!! :-)



Too bad so sad!

6 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

That last photo is classic family ski hair! Poor Chris...I really thought Cheryl was a better sister.

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Hee hee.....I know. However, I felt as though I was rather nice in this blog. Oh well! I am liking the fact that w/in the past 2 weeks I've posted pictures of both myself and my brother with WICKED crazy hair! Talk about funky genes!!!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly. Who doesn't have hair like that after you ski, or maybe wake up, or even just go outside with a slight breeze.
Some of you may not be aware, but Cheryl is quite adept at story telling. She has great knowledge of ants and boobs, and the stories, well let's just day that Paul Harvey would be jelous. Ask her about them sometime, or better yet, you can check them out on my new website, www.cherylisaretard.com.

-- Chris

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

"slight breeze"?? What world do you live in - does it involve a wind tunnel????? ;-)

And as for my storytelling, I'm flattered that you thought of me and Paul Harvey in the same moment. He's an icon of mine!!!

**Blush**

Anonymous said...

I mustn't comment - it would be inappropriate :)

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Oh c'mon Dee.......GO FOR IT!