I warned you...we were there for over 3 weeks so this may take some time to get through it all.
Once everyone got over their jetlag, we planned a playdate with my dear friend Krista and her adorable son Duggan. After feeding the many stalking and aggressive geese, Kellyn and Duggan became fast friends on the playground....enjoying the swings and slides the most. This allowed Krista and I time to catch up. Boy how life has changed.

Who would have thought a few year ago we would be on a playground watching our kids play together. CRAZY!


Feeding the MANY stalking and aggressive geese!
Way to get in there and get the job done Duggan!! This will be even cuter in about 18 years!!!

Now, isn't that the cutes picture EVER!!!??
My birthday was on the 8th (yes....i'm STILL 29!) and we joined Scott for a sushi lunch at one of our old sushi spots.

Kellyn was happy to see her "boyfriend" and insisted on hand feeding him some of her sushi. Hey, at least she's TRYING to share!!! :-)

Aren't I the cutest thing EVER?

Later that evening, Velda had a yummy birthday meal for me topping it off with a homemade cheesecake (YOWSERS). Needless to say, there weren't any leftovers of that!

The following afternoon, we met at a local eatery to celebrate my nephew Hunter's 5th B-day. We chose and quick and easy place that had an indoor playground for the kids b/c it was SCORCHING hot that day.

Yeah....these kids REALLY have it rough!! :-)




5 comments:
Welcome, Cheryl! We will enjoy news about your family and pictures of those beautiful girls! Love you!
Thank you Mama Peggy.......I just hope I can keep up with it 1/2 as well as Angela does. Whew!! :-)
It's great! I love it and can't wait to add you to Num Num's. Aren't we always trying to keep up with Angela? :)
Tell me about it, try growing up with her.
Oh Dee.....how can words like that come out of someone SOOOO VERY FABULOUS!!! I remember looking up at you (even though as long as i can remember you were shorter than me - HA)and dreaming of being like you one day. Still stands true!! Give yourself a hug!
Post a Comment