Ok....let me preface this by saying there's no way I'll be able to meet the expectation of my expert blogging friends, however, I will do my best. I can't guarantee my posts will appear in the most timely fashion, but eventually.....they WILL appear!! **WARNING** I've seen it happen to my dear friends, and I'm sure the "blogging bug" will soon grab hold of me and before you know it, you'll be begging me to shut up!!
I'm already exhausted for the night and I only got 1 paragraph out. Not a good sign!! However, I promise tomorrow night I will start chronicalling our 3 1/2 week adventure trip back to NC. I know many people are awaiting in anticipation.
**Please see preface above**
GOODNIGHT!!! :-)
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
My first OFFICIAL post
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment