Monday, July 6, 2009

We LOVE You Joelle!!!

For whatever reason, my girls will let Joelle get them all dolled up (very girly) with their hair, dress, fingernail and toenail polish just perfect, and allow her to capture pictures like these. I seem to draw out the dirty, stick and rock throwing side of the girls that cringe and frown at the camera.


THANK YOU JOELLE for these precious moments. Just perfect!!!



p.s. I'm very aware that I'm soooooooooo behind on blogging so please don't make me feel worse. I promise - I will get caught up soon. But these were just TOO awesome that I had to share ASAP!!! Should wet your palate for the time being. :-)




























































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! BEAUTIFUL!!! They are growing into fine young ladies and so fast!!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! The girls are gorgeous! Is this your new back yard? What a great place for the girls. Bev

Jacy said...

A couple of sweet princesses!!! The weather looks nice & pleasant- unlike here. Kellyn, I think, takes after you & Kaitlyn favors Jim. They are so precious- cutie pies!!