I know, I know..........I've been promising pics of the new house forever now. I keep waiting for everything to be in place and clean before taking pics of the inside, but I'm starting to realize that with a 2 and 3 year old....that will NEVER be the case.
However, we are still working on hanging some pictures, mirrors, etc.....so I'm asking you to be patient for those shots. However, I will indulge you all on the outside grounds. This is only the front as we are in the process of clearing a lot of brush in the back. You could see SOME of that in the pictures Joelle took of the girls by the creek. We're in love!

5 comments:
Love it Cheryl, Can't wait to see more especially the inside! clean or not! :)
Angie
I can't wait to see it in person! It is just beautiful! Bev
I just noticed Jim hiding in the tree. How much longer before the girls are climbing up there with him?
Bev
Can't wait to see more pictures!! Congrats on the house we're very happy for you guys. Love Kevin, Joanne and Alex
You said it: FINALLY!!!! I was beginning to think you told me a fib about moving. :)
That place looks like Heaven, seriously. Gorgeous. I'm so happy that you found this home--it suits you all!
Looking forward to the inside tour!
Post a Comment