Tonight, Kellyn picked out Snow White as one of her book choices to read. We read this book at least 4 times a week - one of her favorites. There is a page that has all the 7 dwarfs heading back to their cottage from a long day in the diamond mine.
I start saying all the names: Doc, Bashful, Grumpy, Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy and Dopey.
Kellyn immediately shouts out "I like Sleepy". My first instinct was to give myself and internal high-5 thinking we wore her out today and now she's REALLY ready to sleep (this is a huge accomplishment these days).
But quickly my internal high-5 was sidetracked when Kaitlin screamed at the top of her lungs "I"m Dopey"!!!!!
I couldn't stop laughing...........and as serious as she was, I just had to scoop her up and love on her royally. That was the way to end a busy week.
So the big question is: Which Dwarf are you?
Friday, July 24, 2009
So which Dwarf are you?
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well that easy - their grampa is GRUMPY!!!!!!
Grammy is Happy! (happy to be counting the days to see those beautiful little girls!
Bev
Bashful, definitely Bashful...
Yeah Natalie...........like I'm falling for that one!! :-)
Post a Comment