We completely caved!
After finding a snake in our garage and huge MONSTER of a rat in our attic (roof rats -I've learned more about them in the past week then I ever really want to know), we decided it was time to add to our furry family.
Our CLAIM is that it's for "critter control" but they're just so darn cute we can't help but love on them. They 2 kitties are brother/sister and soon in line to be "its". Kellyn and Kaitlin named them Daisy and Mittens (since that one has 4 white paws).
They are strictly outside but they follow us around like little puppies and let us all love on them at every chance.....when they aren't climbing up trees and terrorizing the pups. Chase and Xena have come to an agreeance with them and they are now friends. It took a while.
These are the best pics I have right now....had to take them from my phone so they are a little grainy - but you get the idea. :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment