MAJOR accomplishment on the potty training front yesterday. As we were getting ready to leave for the park for Kait's birthday party, Kellyn asked to sit on the potty. I was rather annoyed since 99% of the time she just sits there and wants me to read her books......but, being the type A Mom that I am, I stripped her clothes off, sat her on the potty, handed her a book and asked her to read to herself while I got stuff ready for the party.
As I went into the next room to get some stuff, I heard the distinct sound of "tinkling" from the bathroom. Absolutely amazed that Kellyn actually went to the bathroom in her potty!!! I could have done back flips I was so excited!!! EVERYBODY had to hear about it and Kellyn was just beaming with pride.
Granted, I didn't want to steal Kaitlin's thunder yesterday which is why I'm not bragging about it until today but YEAH!!!!!! Congrats Kellyn!!!!! We've got a long way to go but I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel!! :-)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Oh......and BTW......
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment