Coming to a theater near you.......
Kaitlin, Kaitlin, Kaitlin......you sure are a quirky little devil!!
Please do not think for one second that I'm upset with you for stripping off all your clothes (including diaper) in the middle of the night and waking up in a puddle of your own urine, shivering and wet. Something like that would NEVER upset me.
And I LOOOOVE the fact that you will take your dirty diaper off and fling it across the room towards your sister who is soundly sleeping in her bed....leaving poop splatter all over the floor, walls, SISTER!
And rest assured that I take great pleasure in changing your sheets 4 times in 1 night b/c you insist on keeping up this charade. Laundry is my FAVORITE thing to do!!!
Oh yes....fun things happening on the left coast?
Would anyone report me if I ducktaped you in your diaper and jammies at night? Hmmm.....
Sunday, March 1, 2009
The "Urinator"
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Daddy just told me today all about Kailin's night-time fun but he didn't mention the poop! Good thing she's such a lovable little girl during the day. Hope you have lots of sheets:) And she hasn't reached the terrible twos yet! Bev
There is a reason that God makes kids so darn cute. Can you imagine changing the sheets four times in one night for a hideous and hairy beast?
O, Kaitlin!
Post a Comment