This weekend, the birthday Santa visited our house via the US Postal Service.
My fabulous (in so many ways) friend Angela at The Painted House somehow found the time in her busy life of 3 kids to make something SO VERY PERSONAL, SO VERY AWESOME, and SO VERY CREATIVE for my little angel Kaitlin.
Kaitlin's very own Birthday Banners:
Kellyn has a pair of her very own banners (compliments of Angela as well) and now Kaitlin can flaunt her very own. No sharing here people!
And inside the box, something special for big sister too, including the cutest frilly tutu I have ever seen. Be on the lookout for pictures of this in upcoming blogs!!! The girls can not WAIT to get that thing on!
I'm just so fortunate to have such a WONDERFUL friend who is so gifted and creative, she's the perfect compliment in my non-creative, non-artistic life.
THANK YOU ANGELA!!!! My girls love you as much as I do.>>..YOU ROCK!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Early Birthday Gift!!!
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you, Cheryl, for such a SWEET thank you to me! It was a pleasure to make that for that little Blondie. I just was petrified I would get her name wrong--Kell with a "y" and Kait with an "i." I'm easily confused.
I hope you all enjoy it for her big day.
Post a Comment