And when I say "some"....I mean my friends Kim and Tammi (who happens to be a fellow blogger at The Clader Clan).
Most NORMAL people, after reading this would run the other direction at a very fast pace. But not Kim and Tammi! In fact, they VOLUNTARILY (key word here) joined me today for "sweaty yoga" (as Joelle calls it).
With Mishelle, Erin, myself, Kim and Tammi.....we knew we would be the trouble makers of the class......causing a ruckus, laughing, talking, tooting, grunting, falling, whatever. But I think we were all in "survival" mode and just trying not to pass out that we made it through the entire class w/out a peep.
Granted, I did have a silent giggle when we massaged our colons again. Can never get enough of that!!!
And the nerve........after class, we all immediately headed outdoors for much needed oxygen and Kim looked at me and said "I hate you".
HEY............you can't say you weren't warned!!!!!!
Minutes later and both her and Tammi were already planning their next visit. Misery sure does love company, huh?
Girl power ROCKS!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Some people just don't listen!
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment