Tuesday, November 4, 2008

You know your REAL friends........

......when they can share in one of your most embarrassing personal (yet public) moments and still consider you a friend!

That was Mishelle today. She's one of my co-workers AND good friends. But today, our friendship reached a WHOLE NEW LEVEL and although, embarrassment is not what I seek out - I'm so glad I was with her versus anyone else.

Don't get your hopes up - I'm not about to divulge my personal insecurities on-line (even though it is MY blog). Some things are best kept private and b/t 2 friends - which seams ridiculous considering I am posting this on an Internet blog!!!! Regardless, it's my way of remembering the funny things in life that we tend to forget when we get wrapped up in the game of life. :-)

So don't you go blabbing to your hubby........I'll never be able to look him in the eyes again!!

And THANK YOU for being wonderful. I owe you lunch!!! :-)

3 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

You are a tease! You better call me and tell me all the humiliating details!

Natalie said...

Did you pee in your pants????

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Good try ladies!!