Monday, November 3, 2008

THANK YOU GRAMMY!

Today a little package arrived on our front door all the way from Rhode Island. It's as though the "grammy radar" went off in our 2 little toe heads. Especially this time of the year. Never fails.......Grammy always sends a Halloween box for the girls...........and they KNOW IT!



Each girl was allowed 1 treat from their candy stash to have after dinner pending the completion of their brussel sprouts and sweet potatoes - which they did....anything for candy. Kellyn picked out a little pack of M&M's.


She enjoyed them so much, that when she got down from her chair, she stepped on one that had fallen. It got all crushed in her sock, and before I could realize what was going on.....she had pried it out of the BOTTOM of her sock and quickly shoved it in her mouth........acting as if NOTHING was wrong with that!!! YUCK!!!


I keep trying to remind myself of the rumors about bug parts in our chocolate.......making it a complete meal right? Still doesn't help!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad the package finally got there. I think it went pony express. I hope it was worth the brussel sprouts:)Grammy loves picking out things for the package and Grampa does a great job wrapping it!

Bev