Thursday, August 7, 2008

Stay Tuned!

I just got done having one of the funnest days of my life and I can't wait to fill you all in but I'm CRAZY tired and need sleep.

Here's a "preview of coming attractions"

a handful of girls, rubicon trail, and a helicopter!

YEAH!!!

5 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

I hope that was in honor of your birthday! Happy birthday, Cheryl!!!! Can't wait to read your story.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl - I know Jim and the girls have been shopping all week for a perfect present. Have a great day and can't wait to hear about yesterday.

Bev

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL!!! HOPE YOUR DAY HAS BEEN WONDERFUL!!! JUST LIKE YOU...AHHHH :) LOVE YOU!!!

ANGIE

Natalie said...

Sounds exciting! Happy Bday!

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Thank you everyone......it was one of the best B-day's yet. Wierd since I was hoping nobody would remember! Oh well!!

THANK YOU