If angels have wings, then our sweet Joelle has multiple sets!!!
Joelle is our babysitter.....but let me just say, she's SOO much more than that! The girls absolutely LOVE Joelle and run to the door to meet her when she comes over. They play, draw, read, sing, and just about do everything together.
Well, sneaky little Joelle got them all dolled up and took them to the park last week where she proceeded to take ADORABLE pictures of them. Then she crafted these pics (did I mention she's like a SERIOUS scrapbooker - just amazing) into an awesome photo and scrapbook.
She gave these to me for my B-day when she came over Friday night to babysit while Jim and I had a date night. There I was, all dressed up ready to go.......and crying like a baby!
These are pics from the album she made:

6 comments:
What a thoughtful birthday present! The girls must just love her. Great pictures!
Bev
I hope you are paying that angel well!!!! What a thoughtful and generous gift.
Oh yes......we don't want Joelle going anywhere!!!
I NEED a Joelle!
Sorry........she's taken and I'M NOT SHARING!!!! Now, back off!
:-) You know I love you.
But really, you can't have her!
OMG how do you get so lucky with such great babysitters?
Post a Comment