This beautiful rainbow filled the sky Friday afternoon. Kellyn and Kaitlin were bursting out of their skin with excitement. First rainbow (outside of the one's they've seen on Dora) so as you can imagine.........lots of squealing laughter. Talk about a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!! How about 2 adorable toe-heads instead??
So I took the girls to a park this afternoon after our Sunday run to Costco. While I sat at a picnic table watching the girls attack the playground with much vigor, I was overwhelmed with how my life felt so "full" with these 2 little monsters. Moments later, an out of breath Kellyn came over and sat down across from me. We sat in silence for a moment and then she looked at me, crossed her hands, tilted her head and said "So Mommy, how has your day today?". I couldn't help but laugh!
Moments later........Kaitlin and I were swinging together on the swings. I was next to her trying to teach her how to propel herself while Kellyn was on the playground. I look up to see Kellyn walking towards me and Kait and in her "mature voice" said "Awww......this is the cutest thing I've ever seen".
Seriously.........where do they get this stuff?
Yes, my life and my heart is VERY full!!!! ;-)

1 comment:
That's the best! Juliet needs to be around those two girls!
Miss you! When are you heading back east for a visit???
Post a Comment