So I'm trying out a new "look" with the blog. No major changes...........just colors and stuff.
Now if only this new change could magically create more TIME for blogging but that's whole nether issue.
BTW............this little "Stinker" lived up to his name this week. Made "friends" with the neighborhood skunk family. And they must be BEST OF FRIENDS b/c they showed some SERIOUS love to Mr.Chase.
Also.......as I was putting the girls to bed on Wednesday, I gave them each a kiss and said my usual "no talking, go to sleep" speech............Kellyn looks at me, smiles and says "Okie Dokey Artichokie". I just busted up laughing!!! It's the little things! :-)
Sunday, March 7, 2010
New Duds
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
1:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love it! She's a sweetie.
Bev
I say that to them! That is so funny...be careful what you say!
-Joelle
Post a Comment