This may be TMI (too much info) but so what........this is my blog! :-)
You never know what you're going to get when you go into a public bathroom with a 4 and almost 3 year old (and that "almost" is REALLY important to Kait).
We were in South Lake Tahoe this weekend and visited one of the large casino's to have dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. While wasting time waiting for our table, I took the girls to the bathroom. The 3 of us shoved into a tiny stall together. Once I got the girls all taken care of, I thought I would take advantage of this time to take care of my own business (#1 for those of you who need ALL the details).
As I finished things up and began to wipe, Kaitlin yelled out "Wow mommy........you have a big butt".
Nice.
I was in a stunned silence long enough to hear several ladies laugh in the surrounding stalls.
And that folks - is what we call a humbling experience.
Time to go hit the treadmill!!!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Bathroom Conversation
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
12:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You will eventually have no embarrasing moments... just a "sorry" and a hung head for a moment and walk on... hahaha!! to funny!!! gotta love kids!
Post a Comment