Monday, January 18, 2010

Warning: This is GROSS!!!

So, by now.........you think you know my girls. Those sweet little angelic creatures that are featured time and time again on this blog. If you're anything like me...........you look at their pictures, hear their cute little stories and think "How could they ever be guilty of anything short of being absolutely adorable?". Well.............this might set the record straight.

Let me set the stage

I'm running a bathtub and while the girls are stripping off their clothes and going potty (which is a MUST before bathtime b/c you KNOW what warm water does to little bladders), I'm cleaning up their room and getting their beds ready for story time. In the distant (the bathroom), I hear Kellyn telling Kaitlin to lay down on the floor. CURIOUS (and I wish I wasn't so curious), I peered around the corner to see Kellyn directing Kaitlin to lay face down on the carpet. She (Kellyn) then proceeds to "poke" Kaitlin's RIGHT BETWEEN THE BUTTCHEEKS...........laughing HYSTERICALLY and making this silly poking noise.

Of course, I jumped in and said "STOP" only to see Kellyn raising her finger to her face. Once my tiny little brain was able to get a grip on the situation I yelled out "Kellyn, don't you put that finger anywhere NEAR your mouth"!!! And she looked at me............innocent and truthful as could be and said:




"Mommy.............I'm not putting it in my mouth. I'm just smelling it!"






Oh yes............my "angels". Certainly this is Jim's influence!!!! I'm not claiming this post!!!! :-)

No comments: