Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sweaters and Rocking Chairs


Last week brought many special "items" to our door. It's like Santa just can't leave these girls alone!!!!!!


First was a package from Grammy in Rhode Island (Jim's Mom). She HAND MADE 2 of the most adorable sweaters for the girls...............and it was her first time!!! She plays in a different league and I can't even begin to imagine what that's like. The girls just love them, I just love them, they are just PERFECT!! Thank you Grammy!!!!


Next were 2 little rocking chairs for the girls teddy bears, dolls, whatever. These were handpicked and delivered by our FABULOUS neighbor Marge who is just an angel on this earth. We just LOOOOOVE Marge (especially Chase who goes and visits her daily for treats)!!!! Every time we walk over there and visit, she pulls out 2 very old little kids rocking chairs and the girls just sit there and rock while we chit chat. So needless to say, these rocking chairs are PERFECT!!!! She was even kind enough to HAND MAKE these cute little hats for the girls prior to Christmas. I told you ...............we just LOVE Marge!!!!




I'm starting to feel very inadequate being surrounded and blessed with all of these highly talented individuals!!! It's inspiring me to pick up a new hobby in my "free time"! HA!!!


THANK YOU!!!!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! She did a great job! hope my package got there... sorry if it wasn't on time. The kids loved their gifts, Thank you!