So if you received a Christmas card, then you got a little preview of what took place a couple months back. We were lucky enough once again to have Miss Ashley come over to take pictures of the family. The girls just adore her (and so do we) and the weather was just perfect............so that's a good mix for a nice selection of photos.
Here's our favorites:
Friday, January 1, 2010
The Photo Shoot
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























3 comments:
Gorgeous pictures of everybody! What a beautiful family Cheryl! Love you all!!!
Angie
GORGEOUS!!!!! That last one of you and Jim is fabulous, and of course the girls! So, did you pick up those dresses on the way home from the airport?
You nailed it Angela - Not only did I pick up the dressed, but the shoes and tights too!!! The entire package. I was literally RUNNING through the mall and totally covered in sweat when I left.
Yes..........I was THAT person!
:-) But it payed off....we love the pics.
Post a Comment