Monday, January 26, 2009

The Transition

Jim and I have gone on what we like to call a "spending frenzy". It's our way of coping with the loss of our house.......our grieving process if you will. Granted, there are SO MANY other horrible things that could have happened in our life.....but we're grieving nonetheless.

Maybe we're just using that as an excuse to justify my new laptop, new flat screen TV, new toy (a.k.a. gun) for Jim, etc....

But with the new toys comes heartache. Such as: Setting up my new computer and I somehow wiped out ALL the 200+ e-mails in my account. Many of these e-mails I had saved from 10 years ago (scary I know). I'm SOOOO sad and just lost.

So.....if you sent me an e-mail recently (w/in the past 2 years in my terms) and never got a response, I'm sure you were sitting in my in-box and I PROMISE I was getting to your name. But now.......I don't know what to tell you. Don't hold your breath!

No comments: