Between work and just life - I was in much need of time with my 3 favorite people in the world (and 2 smelly mutts). So I took Friday off and we headed up the hill to play in the snow. 
We were the only people in sight which was PERFECT - the girls had SOOO much fun sliding down the hill. Granted, they were the ones getting carried UP the hill so go figure. Jim and I were WORN OUT by the end of the day.
The sled would barely come to a stop and they were already saying "again". No rest for the weary!!! :-)
Kellyn even braved the slope alone and despite quite the crash, she still had fun and took it like a champ.
On our hike back to the car - we wisened up and thought pulling the girls would be easier in the feet of snow versus carrying them. BOY did that make them happy!!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Much Needed Family Time
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
12:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
First of all, that looks freakin' cold.
Second of all, I feel really bad for laughing at Kell eat it on her sled. But she had fun, so it's okay to laugh, isn't it? She is so your daughter--adventurous.
Post a Comment