Kellyn has become absolutely obsessed with Ariel from The Little Mermaid. ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED!! Granted, she's really into all the princesses (Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, etc....) but for whatever reason - Ariel is her favorite.
I know what you're thinking..............Cheryl's child is into the Princess thing? It's definitely not from anything I've done.......perhaps it's just a phase. I have no doubt she'll be back in the mud digging for worms in a few months. This whole "girly" thing scares me.
Anyhow, we made a trip to Target today and she totally suckered Jim into getting her this motorize Ariel toothbrush. She couldn't wait to get home to brush her teeth......something we've done several times today already.
After a quick trip to the park this evening..........Kellyn came bursting into the door claiming she HAD to brush her teeth. When I asked her why, she claimed it was b/c her "teeth were long".
WHAT??
Can anyone tell me what this is about?
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Long Teeth?
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment