Just when I think I have things under control............the Christmas tree is alive with light, the stockings are hung and the wreaths are on the door. Each of the girls have just enough presents too open. Just enough to be fun and exciting but at the same time, just enough to keep the REAL balance of what the TRUE spirit of Christmas is and not filling the kiddos heads that it's all about presents.
Then.....
The packages start to arrive. And they don't stop. The UPS guy has officially ruined Xena's day (boy does she hate that guy) for the past several days. Between Grammy's and Grandpa's, Aunts and Uncles, and long lost friends..........our tree has just EXPLODED!!! It's insane!!!
Don't get me wrong. I can't BEGIN to tell you how thankful we are to have so many people that not only love us, but love our girls in such enormous ways. THAT really is the gift of Christmas. I just can't get over how in 3 days, I have no room under our tree!!
THANK YOU and I can't wait to start snapping pics of all the excitement that will be in the air come Christmas morning.
The only thing that would make it better, is if we could actually BE WITH all of our family and friends over the holidays. It's so hard to live so far away.....but thank you UPS guy for bringing us closer together!!! Everyone in this house thanks you - minus Xena of course! :-)
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Santa Has Officially Arrived!!!
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment