Jim brought the girls down and met me for dinner after work. When I first saw him he looked "wiped out" and he said Kait was a total handful today........totally destroying the house, constantly into EVERYTHING and just non-stop Kaitlin action.
As we were waiting in line to order (Panera Bread - YUM) he looked at me and said "4 more days". I quickly started to mentally look at the calendar. When I realized we didn't have any exciting plans in the near future, I asked him "4 more days to what?". And this was his reply: "4 more days before I get to go back to work".
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
And who ever stayed staying home with the kids was a vacation?
MAJOR Kudos to Daddy's who share the load........this family couldn't function without you Jim!!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
4 More Days....hee hee
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had to laugh when I read this because I was talking to Jim on his way to meet you for dinner and the girls were just singing away in the back seat. First one would sing cock-a doodle-do and then the other would sing it. It was so funny. They are such happy little girls!
Bev
Post a Comment