Did anyone see Oprah today? UNBELIEVABLE!! If you Tivo'd it.......WATCH IT!
The show was dedicated to the issue of child predators on the Internet and both Jim and I were just speechless. I'm begging you all (parents or not) to educate yourself on exactly what we are dealing with here in America and worldwide. Is it disturbing? ABSOLUTELY! But you owe it to these children (and your own) to know the truth so that you can do everything in YOUR power to fight for them. They have nobody else. Many of these victims are babies and toddlers (completely disgusting) and couldn't even communicate their fears to us if they wanted.
One of the federal agents from the cybercrime division of Homeland Security stated that he's seen just about everything you could imagine that is disturbing, but what stood out in his mind the most was a live video feed of a newborn infant being vaginally raped with the umbilical stump still attached.
I'm BEGGING YOU, educate yourself and ACT NOW
Don't close your eyes and cover your ears and pretend it's not out there. It is and it's all around us!!!! Let's do something about it!!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Horrific!!
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Monsters.
I sent my email to my senator.
It's just mind boggeling to think that any human life could act in such a way! Horrific no doubt!
Angie
I sent my letter too.
So many Christian women in my area were so turned off by her "New Earth" series and her non-acknowlegment of Christ that they don't even watch her anymore. So,
I also sent a letter to my mom's group who have denounced Oprah because she is the "anti-christ" and I basically said just ignore the messenger listen to the message.
Did you see on Friday's show that she said that she got e-mails for the preditors themselves and they are MAD!!! One guy said that his "network" is 7000 penises strong! Well, you are about to be castrated because Oprah has your **lls in a vice. I hope they all find their special place in Hell nice and warm.
But I'm not bitter.
Thank you ladies.....I knew I could count on you!!!
And Randee - I agree completely. In my book, some crimes committed cannot be reformed - and people that do these acts fall into that category. Their place is not here on earth and they are the true epitome of pure evil!!
Jim and I both feel strongly that there is only one type of justice for these pathetic humans....and that's all I'm saying!
Thank you for standing up for these children and passing the message along despite the popularity of the messenger!
Post a Comment