It seems to be that dinner time in our house is when the strangest things are said.
Tonight...........while the girls were gnawing on their green beans, someone (and I'm not pointing fingers KAITLIN) let out a HUMONGOUS "spider" (a.k.a. fart). Of course, we're human and the only thing we could do is laugh. Once we regained composure - I asked "Who did that spider??".
Like good sisters always do - they pointed their fingers at each other....share the blame, right? Then Kellyn said with complete conviction:
"I think Daddy did that while at work and it was so big that we heard it all the way here at home!!!!"
She just might be right!
Monday, December 14, 2009
The Spider heard from far away -
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had to laugh at this. Ask Jim about his grandfather (my dad). He was famous for his "spiders"
Bev
Post a Comment