Monday, September 7, 2009

Def Leppard


Yes People.............I'm still a big hair 80's band "roadie" if you will...........and I'm proud about it!!

At least I'm not the only one! 10 of us caravanned out to see Cheap Trick / Poison / Def Leppard in concert. Although the music was AWESOME, we truly felt like we were trapped in a Wal-Mart in the middle of Mississippi. SCARY PEOPLE out there!
Kim and Bill
Russ and Cheryl
Yours truly and Jim

Regardless, we had a blast!


My brother, being the REAL geek.....actually kept a playlist of all the songs. He's insane! :-) But BIG kudos to Lisa who joined us at over 9 months pregnant and ready to pop. Classical music in the womb is for sissy's, right?
I'm so sad however, somehow I managed to accidentally delete almost all the pictures I took that night. TOTAL BUMMER!! The above pics are the only ones I was able to recover.

Perhaps I should have taken that as a "sign". :-)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey, I went to this too! But, I have no photos to prove it! Ha!