Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kait's 1st Day at School

I'm STILL trying to get over the fact that my little baby is now 2 years old..............now I have to come to terms with the fact that she started "school" today. I think I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown!!!! :-)

She's been looking forward to this day for a LONG time.........crying when Kellyn goes to school, begging to go with her. Alas, her time has come.

Jim and I walked out little blondies from the car to their respective rooms. Kaitlin wasn't too happy with the fact that she wasn't able to go in the same room as her sister, but regardless, that was soon forgotten and she went right in with Teacher Donna, sat down in circle time and began her venture!!

When Jim came to pick them up............Kell and Kait were sitting at the same picnic table sharing their lunch with each other. PRECIOUS!!!!





















1 comment:

angela | the painted house said...

AHHHH! Those blonde pig tails are killing me!!!!! Cheryl, such beautiful girls. And getting so big.